When selecting a wedding photographer you may want to ask some of the following questions to help make choice.
1) How long have you been in business and do you have a business license?
2) Besides your website do you have finished albums I can view?
3) Do you have 2 or 3 wedding referrals you can provide me with?
4) Do you bring backup cameras and flash with you to a wedding?
5) Do you have a wedding contract which both parties sign?
6) How long does it take you to post our images online (do you post online)?
7) Are you the photographer that photographs our wedding or do you send another and
do you photograph more than one wedding a day?
8) How do you BACKUP our digital images? DVD , hard drive or both?
9) Approximately how many weddings have you photographed?
10) How important is customer service at your business?
Don’t select a photographer based on price alone. In most cases you will get what you
About the Author
I am Eric Crossan and have been making photographs in Delaware and the region for 30 years, starting at age 15. I have photographed over 900 weddings and events from Greenville to Rehoboth and the Eastern Shore of MD and all in between. We have lots of cool wedding samples on our web site www.ericcrossan.com from flowers to cakes to table settings and slide shows. We would love to hear from you via the phone or through our site. Thank you.