- Civil Division: Responsible for providing legal services to the officers, departments, boards, agencies, commissions, and instrumentalities of State government.
- Criminal Divison: Responsible for the prosecution of criminal cases. Its mission is to represent Delaware in all criminal cases, and in so doing safeguard the constitutional rights of defendants and the human rights of victims and their families.
- Family Division: Responsible for protecting Delaware's families by securing justice for victims of domestic violence, child protection, child support, and juvenile delinquency and truancy.
- Fraud Division: Responsible to protect the public from unfair and/or deceptive business practices.
- Administrative Division: Responsible for providing customer-oriented operational support to Department of Justice employees.